Saturday, April 08, 2006

Indy Mix Pt.1

Ok, This was a busy week so I didn't have time to do a new mix, so I'll Hit you with an old one. It's the first Indy mix, I posted part 2 a few weeks back and it's time for the part 1.
Unfortunately, I didn't write down the tracklist and I don't even have the time to go and check the exact title of each track, but I think you should be able to find out by yourselves.
This mix was done a while back and is 100% freestyle so it's not always super smooth, but the tracks are dope so I guess it's still a good one.

Shadout - Indy Mix Pt.1:

Cryptic One -
Adagio - The Obvious
Powerule -
Natural Mystics -
Kismet -
Mike Control -
Sabac - Speak Militant
The Professionals - Seat Back Relax
Raidermen - Top Dollars
pitch Black -
Mos Desh - Microphone Enhancer Ft. LPSD
Ranhjaz - Street Life Remix
Candy Store - Escape From Belize
Powerule - Dawn To Dusk
Trends Of Culture - Off And On Remix
Nas - Understanding
Muro - Remix Ft. Lord Finesse & AG
J Live - Longevity Remix
2 Face - NYC
Parrallax - Don't Mean Jax

Aight, thanks for checking this out!
Till next time, I'm out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep it up yo! another banger, my boyz and i are feeling your mixes keep em comin.

Thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

i remember about this one. some nice tracks

yo i might be on strike for the next one, unless you got me some ice o lator calimist mango haze shit ahah

Anonymous said...

yo blaze cmon down to Portland and we'll take good care of ya, we owe you. good lookin man, no strikes!

peace

lordquaz said...

enfin la voilà cette fameuse part 1, un putain de mix j ai kiffé, JE VEUT LE TRACKLISTING !!!
big up au CSA